GALLERY / STUDIO OPEN
Sun 24 October 11.30 - 2.30
or get in touch to view by appointment
I'm Vivianne, an artist with a passion for combining mediums to create contemporary work, often rich in layers and meaning with a feminine undertone.
Teaching art to my adult students for many years has led me to see how creativity empowers the individual.
I have a deep belief that when this is combined with a sense of connection and community,
health and happiness flourishes.
I've created a unique Contemporary Art Space in the gorgeous regional area of Port Macquarie.
A safe welcoming space for;
- art lovers wanting beautiful contemporary art and design made by local creatives,
- beginner artists needing gentle guidance and skills to paint/draw/create,
- anyone needing a mental and emotional break. While you create, the rest of the world blissfully falls away for a while!
- advanced students wanting to delve deeper into their art-making to confidently create their own unique work,
- Creative artists, designers and makers wanting to meet, connect and collaborate.
Whether you are a fellow artist, a total beginner or someone who just loves art, get in touch so I can welcome you to my lovely space.
Exciting new Contemporary Art classes with a professional artist.
With over 20 years experience, I will help guide you step by step to create art that is (and looks) uniquely yours. With a gentle manner and my sharing of tips and tricks I have learnt over the years, you will learn to create your own art with joy and confidence.
A full time artist and tutor for many years, I am passionate about exploration and combining various styles and media to create contemporary work layered in colour and material, often with a feminine undertone.
I help people reconnect with, and unleash, their inner artist by providing a supportive space, the skills to create and gentle personalised guidance.
I empower students to make their own unique art with confidence and passion.
56 Billabong Drive Sancrox.
Conveniently located 15 minutes from both Port Macquarie and Wauchope
Opposite Billabong Zoo
Plenty of parking right out the front